Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hey all I'm back with another review, which is the Coco's Secret Recipe: Honey Mask

This is how it looks like if you would purchase the whole bottle.


The different types would be : Honey, Pumkin, Potato, Yam and Milk.

I've gotten a sample size of Honey pack.


*Forgive me for the mask word, I wanted to differentiate between my many samples that I had.

  • Promises: Brighten up skin 
  • Texture: It looks very honey like, thick pastey honey. 
  • Application: Face felt warm when apply
You are supposed to wash off with luke warm water after 5-10 minutes of application on.
Repeat this twice every week, what makes me curious is the warming sensation, it felt like one of my volcanic mask, which they say it was made of volcano's stuff but I could not remember what brand is it, was like years ago.

Masking Before and After :

Yes, my skin, has dark patches all over it, uneven skin tone, went to this particular facial saloon, they told me to use their "skin peeling treatment" , so my skin will be like flawless after a few session, to my surprise, it did not help, infact my uneven skin tone gets worst after one session, of course! my entire skin would be peel off layer by layer after every treament!, it is more like skin thinning than helping me and I result ed in this until now, waiting for my facial scrub to come and rescue me from korea :( sad. 

Anyway, from the picture, it shows that my skin actually lightens on the black patches after the use of honey mask. :)


Overall rating for this mask is : 

Will continue to give other reviews later!

Last note, my besties going overseas for studies, please take care! T_T


Jaa mata ne! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment